June Results 2022: For now, this will be the last goals/ results post. I feel like I’m just tired of the whole goal posts. I barely ever complete the goals and I’m just tired of trying to focus on these goals when my heart is not it anymore. So this is the farewell post for my goals. May bring it back later down the line. But for now here is June Results 2022.
- Focus on what matters most: ✅ I was locked in this month. Hustling for 2 now has been my model. One thing about Brodie was he stayed on his game. Just looking out for his family and the homeless. Feeding them and what not? I don’t know why I put all that. But I feel like I just have to hustle harder now that he’s watching. I want him to be proud. I want to get to a position where I can look out for the less fortunate and his family.
- Lose 5 pounds: ❌ I was focused on some things and less focused on this. I found myself medicated a lot this month. No shame. Just didn’t find the time to workout. Maybe next month.
- Read I’ll Fly Away by Rudy Francisco: ✅ Finished reading it today. It was a breath of fresh air. The analogies in these poems are so dope and meaningful. I don’t know if I’ll do a book talk on it. Maybe, maybe not. I love this book. I’m probably going to read it again. I like how he takes words that’s not a word in the states and put it in the book. Give you poems that is the definition of the word. If that makes sense.
- Save $200 towards our car: Starting at 600 should end at $800: ❌I was thinking about lying cause I went down in my savings. I was taking money out for others. It’s been hectic but I think I got it now.
- Reach 950 this month: ❌ Didn’t make it.