Summer Bucket List:
What do I want to do this summer? What do I want to accomplish? The weather in the DMV is getting a little consistent with the heat. I can go out without a jacket more consistently now. This summer, I want to have fun and create more opportunities for my future. These are some things that I want. Tell me yours in the comments or on your own blog. Leave me a link below new friends.
- Merchandise: I want to drop my merchandise line. It’s been on my mind all year. What better time to do it? I’m ready financially to take this big step this summer.
- Road trip: I want to go back to Tarboro, North Carolina, so bad. I want a nice little hotel for myself, but I want to enjoy my father’s side of the family.
- Camping: I still want to go camping kind of. Just with close friends only.
- Release a New Spoken Word: I want to release something different from the others. Maybe some storytelling.
- Get a New Tattoo: It’s been so long since that mechanical tattoo gun has grazed this melanin skin. Another mastermind connecting with my mind to bring a masterpiece unlike no other to my skin. I have plenty of ideas saved. Let’s use at least one or two.
- Photoshoot: Last but certainly not least. I want to finally complete a professional photo shoot. I have a couple of fits I can throw on, and my merchandise would be a pleasant touch.