The month of November 2020 has come to an end. Now it’s time we write a poem about how my month went when it came to my November Goals 2020.
Lights in the sky
Here I rise
As I try to tell a story using rhymes ,
November went by so fast
Still, I was able to drop some weight
It wasn’t a goal, but now I’m 7 pounds away from my goal
How’s that for not losing control
I turned 23 and had another quarantine B-day
It was okay
But I hope, I do something special next year
No point in downing it, this year has been a downward spiral
I released goodbye text hoping to go viral
Lord I got to stop dreaming
Need to figure out ways to get more people streaming
Feels like I only get their attention now is when I’m posting more photos of myself
I miss the days when my poetry was the one getting liked
Now I’m the center of attention
I have my eyes on so many things I feel like my pics and poetry are in competition
November is over
But still I know this fight is not over
The single is out, but it needs to be cuffed
Until then I still long for the day I see 2,000 views again
The sun is about to rise
And I wake up to more thoughts roaming through this creative dome
November Results 2020
1. Get 2,000 views this month: I came half way but not all the way.
2. Release Goodbye Text Spoken Word: Goodbye Text was released on the 15th on all platforms. Along with a lyric video.
3. Take some photos for model dreams: I set out on two adventures and had some great photos. Some are still to come.
4. Don’t lose control on Thanksgiving: I limited myself to only one plate this year that was miniature. It had maybe 30 carbs on the plate. I had a one desert though.
5. Enjoy your birthday: My 23rd Birthday was pretty successful in my eyes. Didn’t do much, but in this pandemic there’s not much you can do.in a pandemic. I got exceptional gifts from dope people. I had a dope photoshoot on my birthday. I had my pictures edited, and they came out amazing. Also goodbye text was released 2 days before and got some great feedback from my musical uncle. Whose opinion matters a lot to me because he’s always been so supportive.