2019 Blog Results: As the year continues to come to a closing. I look back at the goals I set out to get at the beginning of the year.
1. Get 100 views in a day: Honestly, I’m going to say Yes but no at the same time. I had a couple of days where the highest number of views was around 50-70. But one day I had like 200 views and not for a second I thought it was natural. I don’t spike my views. I just let Jesus take the wheel when it comes to getting views. So to go from 50-200 in a day didn’t feel real. So I really don’t know what to say about this one.
2. Gain 100 Followers: No. I’m up 64 followers since last year. I didn’t make it there.
3. Average 500 views a month: Yes surprisingly. I had 10 months where I had over 500 views in that month. So that’s complete.
4. Gain comments: I gained 5 more comments since last year. So I improved a little.
5. Blog twice a day: I did for some days but not all. Still got to work on that.